Everyone hope to look beautiful and attractive on wedding day. Kith and Kin craves to look at the same way. Groom never likes to look plain next to his attractive bride.
Learn how to apply these simple tips on your wedding day.
Wedding Makeup for Bride Groom
1. Apply a thin layer of foundation to even out their skin tone. Use liquid foundation on normal to dry skin and powder foundation on oily skin. Remember not to overdo the foundation as it may look unnatural on Bride Groom.
2. Apply concealers to hide their blemishes and dark under eye circles.
3. Brush their eyebrows but do not cut or shave it without their permission. For older one, just darken their white eyebrows with a dark mascara.
4. Apply a lip glow.
5. Pigmented lipsticks and blush are not required.
Wedding Makeup for Older Women
Applying makeup on mature skin is a bit tricky. Our aim is to give them a graceful look while hiding their wrinkles, fine lines, crows feet, age spots and many others.
1. Use liquid foundations as powder foundations will end up accenting their wrinkles and dry skin. Mineral liquid foundations work best for maturing skin. The minerals found in them will surely nourish their dry and aging skin.
2. Use cream bloom for a more dewy look.
3. Hide their saggy neck by applying powder just below their chin.
4. Add a life to their fading eyebrows by filling in the eyebrows with a slightly darker shade.
5. Use a neutral eye shadow on their eyelids to smooth their graying hair. Apply some mascara on their curled eyelashes to make their eye color pop. To give them a pleasant look, you can line their eyes with eyeliner.
6. Moisturize their drying lips with the help of a lip balm.
7. Apply lipstick. Choose a shade which suits their skin tone best. Coral, peach, berry, and pink are the most recommended lipstick shades for older ladies.
8. Avoid sparkly makeup as this will make their wrinkles more obvious.
With these easy to do makeup tips, we can satisfy bride and bride grom on their wedding day. Apply makeup for those are not going to be complicated task anymore.